Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sad news

Since I published the first post, we received the sad news that one of our triplet cats died. Our friend Marilyn (aka, the "Cat Whisperer") found him, apparently sleeping but alas not, in the front yard. Campari had been diagnosed with non-regenerative anemia in December. We weren't sure he was going to make it through Christmas, but he had been doing so well (same personality, appetite) that we were hopeful that he would make it through the spring and into summer. We are very sad---he was a wonderful kitty :(

2 comments:

  1. I was very sad for you when I saw that he had passed away on your FB page. Now you have an angel kitty in your household...

    ReplyDelete
  2. While looking for all the latest on your arrival in Italy, I just saw this news. I am so sorry. Losing a pet is so painful. I know you'll miss him and think of him often.

    JJ

    ReplyDelete